26 Days [of thankfulness]: installment nine

I cheat a lot at this game, apparently. But since I invented it, I guess I can change the rules :) So sometimes its inconvenient to get pictures onto the computer, edit, save, upload, etc every day. Therefore... even though I've had posts composed in my head for a few days, here they are days late.
Better late than never...

I am always thankful for time with the bestie/brother -especially over dinner
Note, he can be seen posting over here

[relative]

[brother and friend before din din]

[din din: salad with tomatoes and olives, grilled egg plant, grilled peppers, amazing (and crunchy) asparagus, French bread, cheese]
Give us bread and we are happy. Anything else is like a bonus. For reals.

Comments

Jason and Sadie said…
Yes! I, too, am thankful for bread. Such humble fare, but then again, look how sacred bread is in our religious heritage.

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions

nothing new [under the sun]