26 Days [of thankfulness]: installment 17

After a night of battling and praying and being thrown together through unexpected crisis,
victory came in the wee sma's.
We were emotionally drained.
But we were in awe of God's goodness and faithfulness and cried out to Him our praises.
Then, when I was finally reunited with my bed, I opened my Bible to the bookmark.
Psalm 92.
And I read the first two verses.
And I laughed.
[Irony.]
God is truly awesome.

"It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,"


Words don't seem sufficient in describing how thankful I am for God's faithfulness,
that His mercies are new every morning,
that He is in control.
Always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions

nothing new [under the sun]