26 Days [of thankfulness]: installment one

Happy first day of November!

I was inspired to do a thankfulness + photography project this month due to 1. Thanksgiving (duh), 2. My sister's 40 days of thankfulness that she does with her kids and 3. my visual expression obsession


I am cheating today. [I didn't take this picture.]
BUT.
Today I am thankful for these people
and the three years of blood, sweat and tears that we went through as a class.
Priceless, these relationships; ones that I want to take with me for the rest of my life.
SO. Shout out to Corey, Melinda, Matt, Graham, Dustin, Eoff, Daniel, and Ruth. Let's get on planning a reunion, already!

[self portrait taken courtesy of Melinda's camera on Sr. Sneak '10 at the Royal Gorge in Colorado]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions

nothing new [under the sun]