Supermoon

on the same day that my brothers graduated from Bible school and we partied like it was 1991, there was a lovely full moon. (maybe i should say same night?) I guess the technical name for it would be "supermoon." anyways, this was one of those nights that I was annoyed at myself for not having anything more than a point and shoot camera...meh, beggars can't be choosers. 


You should click here to see some pretty awesome pictures of the supermoon taken with legit cameras.

these following pictures are my feeble attempts at capturing the moon on that cloudy/rainy night in Hot Town. 






moonlight is one of my favorite, favorite things. when i was a kid, sometimes I would get woken up by the moon shining in my window and across my bed. Hot Town is no big city with big city lights, but it's night sky can't compare to the out-in-the-country-small-town-Nebraska big sky, million stars, brilliant moonlight sky of my childhood. #goodolddays. 

Comments

Jason and Sadie said…
What do you know about 1991?

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions