One Lazy Saturday Afternoon...

.... my friend, Bethanne and I found an excuse for me to not take a nap and for her to not do homework. 
She's graduating this year after giving the past three years of her blood, sweat and tears to studying, laughing, learning, bonding, and growing at a little Bible School in my town. She wanted senior pictures, I love an excuse to play photographer, so we set off to roam around Hot Town. 







yay for sandstone :) 
yay for red doors :D





She loves to laugh, cook, learn about Jesus. 








yay for blossoming trees :D











aaaaaand she is rather fond of her (large) family









Thanks for letting me experiment, Bethanne! Happy graduating in 3 sleeps and 2 days :) 



Ps boys, she is single ;) 

Comments

Celeste Mamie said…
And she's single...:)
Celeste Mamie said…
Great job, Photographer Liz! And you had a super cute model!
Liz Brown said…
You did a good job on these. I recognized some of those spots ... Hot Springs does have some excellent ones :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions