grace notes: be thankful

RAIN. finally. a rain all night, soak you to the bone, make the trees drunk sort of rain. Perfect. I have been whispering thank you, Jesus! all day for this little bit of grace. 

A church family that forever blows me away with their Real Life examples of living the Gospel. 

Josh Garrels' album Love & War & the Sea In Between. It's free. So you should go get it and then listen to it and listen to it and listen to it. And then after that: listen to it. 

My job, folks, is pretty much the best one out there. We get to have a blast with each other whether it's over the first cup of coffee in the morning, working with patients, cooking food, or cleaning up the place. And get paid for it. Paid to hang out with my friends. Pretty legit. 

Late night dinner and laughs on my retro couches. Friends who like to cook at my house. Friends that can both make me laugh til I cry and share the serious talks about Life. Just friends, period. 

My brothers coming back in T-3 days. But I already posted about that little confession. Can.not.wait. for summer with these guys. 

Skype. Because hearing a friend's voice (read: amazing accent) after a long absence, is like a little bit of heaven in my ears. 

A good cup of coffee should never be under appreciated. Mmmm

Romans 12. especially verses 9-21. Let love be genuine. Live peaceably with all. Live "to the contrary," (repay evil with good). 







 I am excited for this season of life  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After