How we roll: niece edition (aka: Love: niece edition)

You guys? I am seriously crushing on these two right now.



I mean, not only do they get a win because they are twins, but they are stinkin adorable twins!



 I am in love with their toothy grins and big brown eyes.


I love that they have a healthy dose of silly. 



I love that they stole my camera and took this picture of their feet. (I am not denying the fact that they probably got the "lets take pictures of our feet" from me since I uh, do that often.)


aaaaaaaaaaaand they give the best hugs.


I love the sound of their voices and their contagious laughs.
 I love that they are each other's best friend. priceless.

I am pretty glad that they like me back. Because who else would I make silly faces at the camera with?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After