Write 31 Days: bouquet

[I wrote this post several months ago after the death of my dad. It's cheating, I know. But it is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of "bouquet".]


Like my dad, I am a sucker for fresh flowers.
Like my dad, I have a stubborn streak.
Like my dad, I love to laugh.
Like my dad, I adore my siblings' kids.
Like my dad, I can be ornery.
Like my dad, I know that exaggeration gets the point across.
Like my dad, I work on an ambulance because I care about people.
Like my dad, I have a January 31 birthday.
Like my dad, I like to bundle up and go find adventures in the snow.
Like my dad, I like to cheer for the Nebraska Huskers.
Like my dad, I love to camp and hike and sit around a campfire.
Like my dad, I love me some good harmonies and guitar.
Like my dad, I have tasted and seen that God is good to us.
Like my dad, I am a sucker for fresh flowers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

The Best Day Ever

Summer Lovin'