Just another Pinterest post


Here's another quick and fun and relatively cheap upcycle I did from this pinsperation.



My roommate was getting rid of some Plane Jane cork board and I gladly snatched it up (yay, free stuff!)




This was a no-sew project (winning), so me and my new friend, the glue stick, had some bonding time and whipped out some spiffy little new wall decorations. I got some fat quarters from the local quilt shop (which was probably the most spendy part of this project), since i don't have random cloth scraps hanging around.





Voila! I used 3M command strips to hang them up, and with some new thumb tacks, I have a fun new place to hang holiday cards/pictures!





Comments

Leah said…
You're like the only person I know who actually does projects she sees on pinterest! One of these days I'll do something cool like you! Oh happy birthday again!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions

nothing new [under the sun]