22 DOT: #who's keeping track of numbers? we're almost done! :(

thankful for this perspective. thankful that i don't have to worry about safety, or food, or water, or losing someone i love. my mind can't grasp the daily horror that these people have to go through.



this music video. because who doesn't love knobby knees in a kiddie pool. and an ugly dog. #musicmonday







these podcasts. for keeping me awake while i drive.



these guys. brothahs. and buddies. they speak sibling language. and call me out. and relieve boredom. and willingly participate in pointless arguments. and dish out the sarcasm/teasing/nonsense. and make me laugh a lot. and listen to venting. and challenge me with their relationships with Christ. they are quite the catch, ladies! (but you'll have to pass inspection first, mmkay?)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions