22 DOT: 11-15ish (read: playing catch up)

i forgot #11! (except not really. i just skipped) 
Thankful for this study. And how it talks about the reality of our sinful, sinful selves and asks the hard, probing questions that cause you to look deep and then choose what your response will be. 


Thankful for the group of people that meets every Sunday night and opens hearts and shares struggles and takes time to pray together about the burdens and the joys. Thankful to see Christ being lived out in front of me in such a tangible way. God is good. 




Thankful for the excuse that a hockey game provides to get together with friends and  yell our lungs out and and eat junk food and laugh over coffee afterwards. 






Thankful for the group of kids who keep me accountable. They humble me every single day with how blessed I am to know them and how huge of a responsibility I have to be committed to investing in their lives. They make my Wednesday awesome. 






Thankful for a sister who makes me think and listens and shares her heart. Thankful for her honest and open living out of the gospel right where God has placed her. 




And truth is, we don't have a good picture together (at least recently) because chances are when you get more than one Johnson in a picture, it won't be a normal picture. Which is a shame because I have some pretty dang good looking relatives ;) BUT she made me those nifty hand warmers so i'm counting it ;) 





Comments

Jason and Sadie said…
You're the best, sweetie pea. Come see me.

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions