Blogger Hates Me: or, a recap of the year -going backwards.

After attempting to finish uploading pictures for the millionth time (slight exaggeration), I gave up. You'll have to just bear with me.
This is the first installment of the 2010 recap.
Yes, there's a lot of pictures, probably terrible grammar mistakes, and spacing issues, but I got impatient. So here you go: a little bit of my year's highlights/themes/adventures

Cappy's pulled pork on a Saturday: my summer/fall tradition -in the which I managed to convert several co-workers to the addiction :)


New roommate adventures :)


exploring the tourist traps -er, ATTRACTIONS in the BH


developing my love/hate relationship with this place
I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...


Feet staples:TOMS -finally!

New friends and old friends, lots and lots of campfire bonding time


Lots of road trips to the Sand hills of NE to visit these little cuties


road trip to KC to visit old classmates -taking in the free art museum.
And I quote "I don't know what that is, but I'm assuming it's naked"


many, many gun adventures: don't worry, he's normal. I think.


Cooking adventures at work: conquering the Hobo Dinner


developing my love/hate relationship for this part of the Black Hills


Rapid City Rush hockey games: a new addiction...


Brazil trip! Loving on the siblings and children, as well as making new friends, eating a lot of amazing food and drinking ample amounts of coffee


Post-Christmas with the fam (some of them) in Dix


Holidays at Work. (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's weekend)
This would be New Year's Eve, making funnel cakes, and starting things on fire. :)

It's crazy to think of all that happened and changed and impacted me in 2010. But, even if there's moments I want to hold on to, or things that I don't want to face yet, time is moving on. Ready or not. Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'

interruptions