2010 in the review mirror

And so this ends the 2010 Recap -beginning with Christmas 2009.
Again, lots of pictures, lots of words, lots of mistakes, I'm sure.
Good times.

Christmas in the 2009 -Christmas in the Hills Awkward Santa

last days in the classroom -not exactly sad about that :)

the "trailer girls." We had one epic year

weeks and weeks of practicing for Easter weekend: "Thief" by Third Day


potentially best school memory: Sr Sneak in Colorado Springs. It was epic.


an amazing last choir tour: to the Jersey Shore and back

the Class of 2010 reunion: wedding road trip to KS


Sarah Reunions: this time she's engaged, folks :)

heat, people, music, lost voice, sore calves

Independence Day Homemade ice cream joy

lessons in grace, trust, faithfulness, mercy, love

Softball Sundays

summer sunshine and Papa Smurf's Harley Wannabe

Memories that make me smile: summer nights. road trippin. work work work. CBC family time. my crazy classmates. local color.

Things that shaped me and stretched me: developing deeper relationships, developing new relationships, laughing until I cried, crying because I hurt, learning to trust trust trust, lessons in prayer, learning to love.

God is good. And so is life. I am pumped for the 2011 (and also slightly freaked out. in a good way).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'

interruptions