bear with me

I like this face ---> :/
and? for some reason blogger is not letting me make big words and small words.
annoying.

But none of the above are really why I started this post in the first place.
Moving on.


This song is becoming one of my new fav's. Thanks, Starbucks Pick of the Week :)
[ps, this version isn't as good live as it is on the cd, but whatev. still like it]




I love that part where I have been memorizing and pondering a verse/passage, and suddenly it becomes so relevant and applicable and practical. These verses became real to me in the middle of the night as I was burdened for some friends who are being brought through a trial, and I just wanted to share them with you.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7


and that is all.

Comments

~Aryn said…
Hey that's been my new favorite song recently too!!
Hooray for Starbuck's free song downloads :)
Unknown said…
I have been listening to all their songs on YT and i loovveeeeee them! I'm glad somebody else out there is addicted :) They would be FUN to see live!!!

Popular posts from this blog

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'