No big deal...

...just me and the Hellers.



(oh and my brother [with twinner hair] and the niecephews)




So much fun! Just her and her husband playing an acoustic set
(ok, and that other guy for a couple of songs)
 and going back and forth with stories and teasing.

I seriously had the biggest freak-out moment (besides that one time when I was walking all unsuspectingly into the Calvary Bible College dorms and there stood Gracia Burnham).

The broski and I took a quick trip down to catch Sanctus Real and J.J. Heller on their last concert of the Promises Tour.. it was double motivation/bonus to be able to go down and join my B.I.L and his two oldest kids.

Did I ever mention that I love live music? It's one of the best things ever.

There were 3 other bands that played that night, but I was mostly stoked to see one of my favorite singer/songwriter artists.
Those other guys just might show up in a Music Monday post.. but that remains to be seen ;) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions