*face palm*

Last weekend I was eating amazing Indian food (which I didn't take a picture of because I was too busy stuffing my face) and this lovely gyro from the Jerusalem Cafe. It was a weekend of reconnecting with friends, eating amazing food, and laughing a lot.



Tonight i got home late from class and was starving because I had not had time to eat before class, so I threw a grilled cheese sammich on the stove ... and promptly forgot about it. 
Reasons I should not be left a lone to cook when I am tired #321. 
Because I was too lazy to make another one, I decided to eat the slab of charcoal on my third-hand teddy bear plate, while trying not to wake up my roommate with the exhaust fan (that or my laughing-at-self chuckle).





Welcome back to reality, Liz
You can just chalk this up to the list of reasons you are having a mid-twenties life crisis and call it a night.



Cheers, friends
Remember, ketchup covers a multitude of sins charcoal flavors.
Hope you're having all sorts of wonderfully ironic life situations, simply so that I am not the only one... can I get a holla?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions