Letters.

Dear Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranates, thank you for your decadent goodness.  

Dear Gutter, why does your leak have to be right above my door? Not a fan. 

Dear Boys Who Took us in the Taxi, I would relive our adventure downtown any day. 



Dear Kansas City. I have been thinking about all of your amazing food. And your downtown enchanting lights and strategically placed coffee shops. Also, did I mention all of my friends that are there? Yup. Cannot wait for our reunion. 

Dear Ajax, thanks for being the amazing dog that you were. You are responsible for restoring my faith in dogs. I miss your crazy games and your obsession with watching TV and your a.dorable face. I just MISS YOU. 

Dear Future Self, I know right now the idea of getting paid to be the "merch lady" sounds like a really great excuse to follow your favorite bands around, but I am not so sure that it will be a good long term decision. 



Dear Mornings, this is all I have to say about you:


Dear First Pair of TOMS, even though you have holes and are falling apart, we lived too much Life together for me to be able to throw you away. We made 2011 epic and I am not sure that any other shoe will be able to live up to those memories.

Dear BOP, thanks for the structure and the motivation. Bomb.com.

Dear B.I.L, this one's for you: (get it?) 



Dear Wanderlust, It has been one year and 67 days since I was last out of the country. It is time for more stamps in my passport. 

xoxo, Liz

Comments

Jason and Sadie said…
Harity harity harity harity
Celeste Mamie said…
Dear Lizling, Your arrival is eagerly anticipated,not only by us, but by Kansas City its very self!

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

The Best Day Ever