So, I have this problem. An addiction, if you will. It starts with "t" and rhymes with "gravel." I have been going through withdrawals a lot recently, especially since I realized that this is the longest consecutive time in the last year that I have not been in an airport. (i know, i know, first world problems) Since I have been obsessing over photo blogs, travel magazines, reminiscing to the point of annoying, creeping fb pictures and looking over my own pictures to the point of memorization, I thought I would post the highlights from trips I was able to make last year. There are a lot of pictures. Be forewarned. Brasil: technically not last year. it was, in fact, Dec. 2010, but it was the first of many trips to follow. I didn't know then that I would be going back to Brasil in just 7 months. The Pierre and I went to visit my brother and his fam that I had not seen for two years. Never did a hug feel so good. And never did 2 people have so m...
Comments