Investing


Do you ever find yourself taking a step back from the moment and saying "wow, i just really love this!"? That happens to me more often than not, and last week was no exception.


I was privileged to spend [almost] the entire week with two different youth groups. We did a lot of outdoor lovin'. Hikes. Grilling. Camping. We also did a lot of learning and talking. We serve an awesome God who loves us in a crazy way. 






I have known for quite a while now that spending time with kids is one of my favorite things to do, but this week was just a big reminder of how much i LOVE it. Probably in part because I am secretly rebelling on the inside against being a responsible adult. :) 




Comments

Liz Brown said…
I usually get along much better with kids, like, age 5 and under. Those grade school/middle school/high schoolers can be scary. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Lovin'

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After