It happens in a blink...

Seriously, I blinked and suddenly there are only 3 days left until I get back on a plane and start the looooong journey home. I am still in denial of that fact... 
I have a lot of blog posts in my head, as well as a plethora of pictures to post, but the internets are sketchy, so... it will be like, blog overload when I get home (maybe).
These past couple of weeks have been a crazy whirlwind of activities and life at Lambano as well as with friends from church and town.  What have I been doing? Well, BEHOLD:

racing like a boss. and losing like a boss.

sorting donations like a boss. 
(Yes, we match. Yes, we know we match. Yes, we bought our jerseys on the same day at the same place. No, we are not sisters/twins.)

saying goodbye like a boss

loving these ladies like a boss. favorite.

reading/people watching like a boss

Christmas-ing like a boss. Sunday school programs are the best.

bowling like a boss.

Rugby-ing like a boss

hanging out with the Lambano Dance Company as they performed at the Joburg Theater every.day.all.weekend.
like a boss. 


Time isn't slowing down and neither is the schedule. Just hope/pray I get packed in time to make my flight. ha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions