And so this is Christmas



one of my only laments about my time in SA was that I never really saw a proper sunset.
and then, my first night(s) in NE I was reminded just how much I a.dore sunsets in my homeland. 

my (US) roommate decorated for Christmas while I was gone -holla! 
[and got new curtains, HALLELUJAH.]


In other news: I am a lucky duck because I get to celebrate Christmas x3: with some of my church family, with my work family, and then spend a little less than 24 hours with my (almost) entire family -I'm talking Brasil relatives and Mozambique relatives all here at the same.time. this is inexplicably happy! I can hardly wait to get home :) 
[just missing the BFF brothah from the same mothah supposed to be twin of mine.]


I was looking back through my journal and SO MUCH has happened this past year that sometimes I get blown away when I stop and think about it...but that's another post for another time. One thing is for sure though: despite how much has changed and happened this year, God is still so good to the this least deserving creature... so thankful that He first loved! 
happy christmas :) 

Comments

Liz Brown said…
Nebraska sunsets are THE sunsets to beat, I'll agree.

Wow I looked back at your blog and youve been places this year! :) Thats awesome. Funny how you were using 'like a boss' a couple posts back. I use that once in a while, myself. :D
Liz Brown said…
By the way, I passed a blog award on to you :) Its all written about on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions