At the same time that I was reunited with my brother and his fiance, they brought me a little bit of happiness from Brasil :) Not only did they bring me TWO loaves of cuca (heaven!), but two letters from my two good [new] friends. All of these combined made my day and and weekend and week and probably month... maybe even year! :)






[me and jo. picture courtesy of Ella Belle]

Samanta and Jordana were so much fun to get to know and it was so sad to say good bye. In the short two weeks that we were together we bonded over laughing and teasing and mocking each other through our broken communication. By the end, we were self proclaimed sisters.
But do you know what is special? We really ARE sisters, a part of the body of Christ. I love that. :)

[sammy. pierre. moi. jo.]


[we adopted peter too. just not as a sister]

te amo jojo and sammy!

Ps. I didn't take any pictures of cuca because I was too busy devouring it while reacquainting myself with The Brother (over cups of coffee and corny jokes), who had really changed at all. Except the part where he is in love. Besides that.... :)

Comments

Jason and Sadie said…
Sorry for eating one entire loaf.
Anonymous said…
I tried clicking the like button 3 more times, but to no avail :)
Unknown said…
haha, sades I ate one loaf and you ate the other :)
Denielle! I can't wait for July to hurry up and get here already!

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions

nothing new [under the sun]