Summer [according to my phone]

this summer is already almost over, and I am not sure where all the time went!
it's been a beautiful time of warm nights and lake days and hiking and camping and grilled food and work good times and a lot of bonding with the road and various sunrises/sunsets.
the brasil brother has been back for almost a year which means that in a month, he heads back with his little family. i can't even say how awesome it's been to know they are accessible to sms or call or see. great times to renew and build on those relationships.
here's a little bit of summer according to my phone. ok, so maybe it's a lot bit. bear with me.


baby sitting adorable children

road trip numba one to KC to visit some graduating peeps

suuuushiii! 

hanging with the niecephews in the sand hills
[and their rooster]
 
lots of quality time on the road

full moon, plus the ambulance. good times

the broski's graduated and we had reunions

lake, lake, lake

inexpressibly blessed to have time with this little man

walks in the warm night air





this girl. 

a murdered cherub


the niece's first boating experience! didn't let go of me once, haha

camping with the fam. we had dramatic weather, as usual.

Cali road construction at 2 in the morning



night hikes. boom. 


hot town is so thug. ha

first dakota mud run! this year I staged, next year I'll be running :) 

camping with the broksi. first maiden camping voyage. boom. 

we picked the lucky camp site, obvi. 

beautiful spearfish! I'll come back to you! 


stay tuned for part two! :) 

Comments

Liz Brown said…
I laughed, for some reason, at the murdered cherub. And that mud run looked awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Lovin'

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After