Oh my lanta

My most recent music love affair is the band Mike Mains and the Branches. 
Mostly because it has helped me stay awake/motivated in Life recently. When I first started listening to this band (because my brother forced me to), I was mostly just listening to the music.. and then after my desperation (as in, will this road EVER END???) wore off, I started paying attention to the lyrics and realized that they grew on me when I wasn't looking. 


This is probably my favorite song on their album "Home," but there is a plethora (are a plethora?) of other good songs. 









also this one because, well. he is walking around with a tv for a head. 







ok. and one more.
"tear me down again and build me back anew, 
rid me of myself and fill me up with You."
amen.




All of you music lovers out there, share your recent loves! (please? ok thanks)

Comments

Clara Williams said…
I always appreciate when you post new tunage! Levi and I are digging The Civil Wars these days. Levi especially, haha.
Jason and Sadie said…
Dave's Highway

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Lovin'

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After