Liz is short for Lizard [and other randoms]

I am absolutely in love with this time of year. 
Lake days. Warm nights. Grilling. Hammock time.  the mesmerizing glow of campfires. live music. Sunday nights with my church family. weddings (aka reunions). adventuring in the BH. 
be still my beating heart!





i immensely appreciate this signage: I was seriously tempted to appropriate it, but decided to send Melinda to get a closer picture of it. she almost got away undiscovered ;) 




attempting more pinterest DIY. staining with coffee. so far not much of a marked difference... i am getting ready for round 2. stay tuned. 



These pictures... bahaha.. 

vintage Liz, Dustin and Melinda: 
circa 2008. just babies! look at us. I don't know what was going on with my hair. 




modern day Melinda, Dustin and Liz: 
It's been [almost] five years!!! 
Such a great time hanging out in Cali last week while [another] friend got married. i hope i know these guys forever.



happy summer, friends :) 
Peace, love and s'mores


Comments

Liz Brown said…
Some people call me Lizard too! I used to dislike my name but now I think it's totally cool how many nicknames can be derived from it. :)

Keep having a happy awesome summer!
Jason and Sadie said…
I also want to know what was going on with Dustin's hair back then!

Popular posts from this blog

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'