a Confession and an Amendment


(First things first, my gal pal Leah recently passed on her very own Liebster Blog awards, which I posted about here, and was kind enough to mention me! You should go check out her blog and listen to her awesome sauce playlist. )




Confession: 
I just really like these guys. They make me laugh. They get my humor. They love Jesus a lot and are humbling in their passion for him. They are pretty great road tripping pals. And. We share an equal music obsession. Also: they have to at least tolerate me back because, well, we're related ;) 






Amendment: 
I cannot believe that I forgot one of the bestest endings to the year/new beginnings that I have had in a long while, which should have landed at the end of my last post. Thanks to a not.so.subtle reminder, I am making an amendment to the recaps:





This holiday season was seriously one of the best! Not only were all of my sibs but one back in the States, but we also got to get together with the cousins for my grandma's 90th birthday party! It was good times. We rang in the new year by catching a little Sherlock Holmes action complete with festive mustaches ;) 


Alright, that's all. Carry on.

Comments

Liz Brown said…
Brothers ARE some of the best inventions ever. Especially when they're younger, but then grow up taller than you, drive awesome cars, and scare uncouth or overly bold strangers off. Yes please.
spackle sisters said…
Yay!! Now...now, it's complete! I'm jealous of all your traveling adventures! Jealous in a "I'm very happy for you" way. I miss all our Johnson reunions...thanksgivings always fall short these days.

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After