Pinterest Project: bam. like a boss.

I saw this project on Pinterest and was pretty stoked to try it :) Not too shabby!


Step one: find a painting you don't necessarily adore. I got this one from my brother when he moved out of his apartment.

Step 2: choose the quote you want and cut out the appropriate letters


Step 3: stick the letters directly on the painting


Step 4: prep for painting. I chose to spray paint, so I was out on the back porch.


Step 5: apply the paint over the entire painting.. it took me about one and a half cans of white spray paint


Step 6: when the paint is dry, remove the letters and TA DA! 


Step 7: put your finished product wherever your little heart desires.
Yes, all you OCD'ers ... i realize there are crooked and uneven letters ;) 


Step 8: enjoy the scenery while you work!!! :) 

Comments

Leah said…
Aah that is so cool! All hail Pinterest! And nice one on choosing a Mumford and Sons lyric. Respect!

PS: I saw the painting and I was like "I know that painting! I've seen it before!"
Isaac Stanley said…
Ummmm...There are crooked and uneven letters. Just sayin'...
Bethanne said…
awesomeness I love...
you know if you get board you could make me one.

just saying
Unknown said…
Finally caught you! You just might not remember me but we met last year during your trip to South Africa at the kids concert in Johannesburg, Civic theatre - im the random guy who asked for the Lambano contacts while running around with the camera.

Tonight playing on the net then ultimately landed on the Lambano site and just as I continue reading their blog I was so struck by the needs of the sanctuary but on the other hand how much God's provisions have blessed the place and the kids so much. There is so much of me that just wants to be at Lambano but one thing the Lord has kinda sealed that idea off with is that its not the time yet! Those kids and the sanctuary left a lil' dent on my heart dont know how to explain it but ye, its kinda creepy coz this has hardly happend...as in ever! I cannot even imagine the heart one requires to work there for years! A part of me wishes to believe that I can understand the emotions and importantly spiritual maturity thats required to be working with the kids there but im so rebuked - I haven't experienced it and there is no way I could even dare to paint that image. (sorry if that sounds all gibberish)

Please share some of your thoughts on how it had been for you working there and for how long. Would really like to know. You can mail me at bmadida@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'