Summer Lovin'

grilling grilling grilling. [also, i think i fell in love with asparagus this year]


this is how we be social. 


i forgot how much i love walks in the fields at sunset. 
#ilovenebraska

my littlest of little sibs turned 13! !!! help!

i have this thing for daisies. 

seriously. give me a brother and a late night and we will have an adventure.


CREW kids.... summer CREW is my fav. Yes, we are learning about Jesus on the playground! Don't judge us. or our ice cream. 

the benefits of having my job. location location location.



tradition: biking adventure with The Don. This year we avoided the herds of bison, which was consequently a little less exciting. 


to do: attend the Miss South Dakota Pageant. shoot. it's held in my very own town. like 5 blocks away from my house. and i even got in free. win win. 

weekend festivals and parades. it's not about the lameness of the event, but the AWESOME people you get to spend it with! seriously. i have the best friends. i'm sorry for the rest of you out there who lucked out. 

i may or may not have filled up a punch card at my new fav. coffee place within a week and a half. 
it was worth every last drop.

live music. i am addicted. no lie. 

sometimes sunsets here can rival those from my Homeland. sometimes. 

new hair. like the beib. which was not exactly intentional, but happens to be highly entertaining.
Man in Brasil to my interpreter: "she has hair like Justin Beiber." yeah. can't even escape it in another country.

lovely lake time. as often as my schedule allows.


I can't believe it's almost August.
!!!

Comments

Celeste Mamie said…
Where was the pic of the piano with "All You Need Is Love" written on the wall taken? It looks like the inside of a church????
Celeste Mamie said…
Oh, this makes me miss Hot Springs! Today I was thinking about The Hills and wishing I was there and then this made me miss it more. SD, I need to come see you (and you too, Liz!)
Bethanne said…
I just realized I haven't had grilled asparagus this summer and now I am unhappy...summer is going by too fast and pretty soon it will be gone, gone, gone...
Unknown said…
Ahhh! I know Celestial!
That was actually taken at the Red Rock where they have "All you need is love" on the wall... loverly.
Both of you need to come back and visit!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions