Brasil Snapshots: wedding edition

"And do you like it here in Bahia?"

"What is your favorite thing here?"

"What do you think about Vitoria Da Conquista? Don't lie!"


Well friends, here it is (no lie!):








Vitoria Da Conquista is awesome because of you crazy people.
I love Bahia because you are there.
You are my favorite thing.
I wanted to pack you all up and bring you home with me.

In fact. I cried when I got on that tiny prop plane at that tiny airport and waved goodbye to the the city below. So yeah. That's saying something :)


Comments

Leah said…
Are you going to post pictures of the wedding? Brazil looks so happy!
Leah said…
I want to go to Brazil! Take me with you the next time! Are you going to post pictures of the wedding?
Alisha said…
Everything you just said, is MY favorite thing to do....except in Chile =)
magazinevoce said…
we are Sad with you departure, but i believe thar you come back,
Bethanne said…
yes I felt the same way when I left Billings today...no it was not another country, but still another culture and I grew to love it.

Popular posts from this blog

interruptions

Summer Lovin'

Five Minute Friday: After