belated valetimes. Just cuz. :)

I missed out on posting on Valentines Day because I was driving through Missouri, or something. But I didn't want to let the Valentine's goodness pass unmentioned! So here you go. Better late than never.

First off, I got some sweet postcards from Love146 that both supported a worthy cause and gave me an excuse to stick stamps on paper and mail them. (because. I still like snail mail. and real, live books.) AND! I could write all over them with a sharpie. I love sharpies.





Sappy alert! [It's true. I am sappy sometimes.]
For your viewing pleasure, this part of You've Got Mail.
(Which happens to be my favorite chick flick.)
"How about coffee or drinks or dinner or a movie... for as long as we both shall live."
Favorite line of the movie. For reals.


And this Mr. Darcy quote :) from here.

Mr. Darcy Proposal Dish Towel

and that's all. thanks for stopping by. :)

Comments

Bethanne said…
I liked getting your valentine...you can never have enough valentine cards, that I'm very sure of. And like hearing this sappy stuff from you:) And since we are being sappy, have I ever said how much I miss your company around campus because I really like you?

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions