Some recommendations for your Saturday

This is a rare Saturday: it's not snowing (like the above picture indicates)! And all of us are home with no place to rush off to (partially because everyone is sick right now, but it's whatever)! 

Cliche, but true, I am sitting here sipping my coffee and listening to the birds chirp outside (I probably should be outside myself) as well as the sad coughing of my kiddo (that part is not cliche). 

Here's some other things that I have been listening to lately: 

the Journeywomen podcast -any episode is recommendable! Probably the only podcast I fully keep up with. 

Andrew Peterson's Resurrection Letters vol.1 -especially "His Heart Beats" and "Is He Worthy?"

Streetlights Bible App -Romans, currently, because we are studying that on Sunday morning. 

"should we move" by Seth Avett as Darling, because Clara reminded me that this song existed and then I wondered why I didn't own it, and then I bought it and the rest is history.

Also this song fresh from NEEDTOBREATHE:



Cheers to the weekend! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After