ValentiMes: a Rarely Annual Post

This song because of these lyrics: 
(referring to love)

"I know that it's great, its different
It's when you give and give of yourself
Until your tank is on empty 
Just to be with the one you love.
You bleed on the inside 
At the thought of losing them.
At least that's how I feel.
That's how I feel."




I got to watch my friends get engaged this morning (with my boss/friend from back in the day) in the coffee shop I worked at back in the day.  I shared a table with a crusty old guy who played with and sassed Amos while I took pictures. The store was full of their friends and she had no clue and he was so nervous. And it was perfect. 
This morning was just another one of those small-town situations that filled up my love tank and made me happy that I didn't move away eight years ago like I thought I would. 

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers and you haters! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions