The 2018 Challies Reading Challenge

Photo source

Let's try this again, kids. This time for the win. And also because I gave myself a deadline (30 before 30).

I am for sure going to complete the Light Reader section, and anything I do past that is a bonus! 
Any and all book suggestions welcome! 


Here's my first two books I grabbed from the library: 

A biography: Hillbilly Elegy by J. D. Vance

A novel OR a book that is at least 400 pages: All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (by the time I finish it, I will decide which category it is filling :) ) 

Both of these are books that I have been wanting to read for a long time, so I'm excited!

Comments

Clara Williams said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clara Williams said…
All the Light We Cannot See! SO SO good! <3 Also, I just recently enjoyed "What Alice Forgot." Light reading, but literally couldn't put it down.

Popular posts from this blog

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'