It's Tuesday! (Let's be thankful)

Today I am thankful for the friendships that my local church has provided. 

These three ladies have offered me lots of convicting, sharpening, and laughing times. I have been really encouraged by their blogs lately... and I hope you are, too!  





Angie - writing at In the Meantime. (We can agree to disagree on the whole finding out the baby's gender thing ;) ) 


Helena -writing at Alter and A Tent (Thanks for laughing at me with me!)



Steffie -writing at Adventures with a Higher Purpose. (Even if she is a Nebraska-hating, Wyoming-loving human) 


*disclaimer: neither of those last two pictures are specifically of the people I am talking about.. it's like an I-Spy game. Can you find the Helena or the Steffie in these pictures? APPARENTLY I need to take more pictures of you people!

Comments

Angie Stanley said…
Haha, your little side comment made me laugh! :P
Anonymous said…
Haha well look at what I came across! You're pretty sneaky....But if it makes you feel any better...It's not Nebraska as a state...It's just Nebraska when the referrer is talking about the Huskers =D

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

The Best Day Ever

Summer Lovin'