October photo challenge: days 1-10ish

Taking pictures every day helps me learn and grow. So, I took these prompts for the month of October. Sometimes I missed a day. Some days I took pictures for more than one category. It all evens out eventually. I think. 

1. weekend
fall weekends are for fires and tending to the plant babies.


2. chilly
love the fall chill that comes along with the changing leaves


3. symmetrical
I tried.


4. around
not sure what this has to do with "around", but it's open to interpretation.



5. prepare
there's only 3 of us, and we already pack way too much. 



6. travel
road construction and rain. the worst.


7. friends
my family has a problem with talking while getting their picture taken.



8. educate
not sure what is happening in the flower girl squad, but it is bound to be good times.


9. farewell
one last night of adventures in KC.


10. exploring
coffee shops. always coffee shops.


SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

nothing new [under the sun]

The Best Day Ever