Loves lately (hello, Wednesday)

Cardigans. Is "crazy cardigan lady" a thing? 




















Packages from a favorite artist. And his people. 



Keep your Head Up by Ben Howard for being such a great Idon'twanttorunanymore song.



Check Lists (and checking things off).



Long email conversations and sister bonding time.



Co-workers who are the bomb.com. Seriously. I got the best ones, in all of my jobs. 



Brother friends. 





































Dumpster diving and impulsive friends (I miss the college days. Sometimes.)



A whole pan of my mother's cinnamon rolls to myself. 



Steam rooms and hot tubs. And awkward stranger bonding time.






















Pictures from my niecephews. I hope we never stop writing each other notes. 


Comments

Leah said…
Liz you fatty!!! What are you doing in the dumpster?!

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions