oh boy.

sometimes. I just have to shake my head. 

because while I'm here soaking up and trying to experience every last bit of what summer has to offer in the BH,
 I am also calling and writing and planning and buying and prepping for...

my trip to South Africa!!!


what??? 
where did summer go? 
I keep pinching myself, but it's true. in a month, I'll be packing my bags [again] and heading into The Unknown.
Unknown people, Unknown experiences, Unknown culture, Unknown food, Unknown life.
and I'm so stoked!!!
but also a little bit scared.

can I get a holla'?


P.S. check out this link if you want to read more about the South Africa adventure!

Comments

Bethanne said…
Don't leave before I get to the hills! BTW..I just might have something for you.

I took a good look of your blog title and realized it looks like I might have copied you on my blog. I really truly promise I didn't, but if I was copying you on purpose its only because you quite the good entrepreneur of ideas:)

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions