Georgia stalker pics

Alright, alright, I'm guilty of taking stalker pictures of people that are 1. abnormal looking 2. stereotypical looking 3. picturesque looking 4. exceptionally good-looking 5. MADE ME LAUGH-looking [so that's probably the most common reason.]
So anyways. without further ado: a series of stalker pictures from my recent journey to GA.


river street goodness


airport goodness



interstate goodness


our
airbrush
tat lady


more river street goodness












xfactor try-outs!




city market goodness





beach goodness










I'm probably most pleased with the beach stalker pictures, but the rest of them well. they're worth it :)

Comments

Celeste Mamie said…
But, um, Liz, you didn't label the "exceptionally good looking" ones. Those were the particular ones I was interested in seeing. Can you go back and do it?

P.S. I noticed the picturesque ones all by myself.

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions