April things

If there was one thing that stood out to me from all of April, it would be celebrating the resurrection of Christ! What an amazing weekend not only to prep for but also to be able to spend with the body of Christ. I was so, so blessed. Regardless of having an amazing church family, I was just encouraged by all of the songs that we sang/listened to and by the message that was shared. God was glorified!

"Who has felt the nails upon his hand?
Bearing all the guilt of sinful man
God eternal, humbled to the grave,
Jesus savior, risen now to reign!

"Behold our God, seated on His throne!
Come, let us adore Him!
Behold our King, nothing can compare!
Come let us adore Him!"


. . .

April self portrait: for the cause
[I like the idea, but I did a lame-sauce job.]
shirt for Japan,
shoes for TOMS

now go get yourself one. or two.


And last but not least: my recent addiction. and by addiction, i mean i listened to the album like 5 times yesterday. or more... kinda all blurred together... anyways. they're GOOD! :)

Comments

Leah said…
YES!!!! You like Mumford and Sons! I had no idea anyone in the States knew they existed! I love them! I wish we were together to randomly sing their lyrics!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Lovin'

interruptions

Five Minute Friday: After