Merry, merry, merry!

I am blessed...
that, even though I am yet again away from family, I have a second family to adopt me here in Hot Springs.
I have an amazing church family and network of friends.
I have co workers who bring poor, starving EMT's a delish meal.
I have Celeste to drink hot chocolate and watch netflix in mah livin room.
I have Skype to connect me with my niece so we can sing "Drummer Boy" together.
I have a gracious, merciful, loving God to give me the unfathomable gift of salvation.

...and so it was merry and bright.



Glory to God in the highest!
Glory to God in the highest!
Our Hope has appeared.
God has drawn near.
Glory to God
alone!
-SGM

Comments

Matthew Lim said…
:-) AMEN! and ditto
Samanta said…
I like your blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions