It's true.

I am not twelve years old.

I do not have children.

I love my job.

I am single. [Which does not mean that I'm available]. And I am satisfied with this position in life.

All seven of my siblings are from the same mother and father. And I love the bigness of us.

I went to a Bible school for three years and did not graduate with a degree in anything.

I am more likely to buy something if it is green. And that may be the only reason.

dogs make me sneeze

No, I do not have a twin. Yes, I look like my siblings. And my mother, so they say.

I am going to Brazil in December.

I spent four years of my life in Cote D'voire, West Africa. And the rest of it in Nebraska. Which I do not regret in the least bit.

I am the only girl in my family with pierced ears.

Yes, I am small (ok, skinny). Yes, my feet are narrow.
All of my work clothes are too big for me. Shirts. Pants. Coats. [but the boots fit just right]
Being small can be just as hard as being big. Don't discriminate.

When I say I don't care, I pretty much don't care. [which I confess, I say a lot. Most times, I honestly just don't have an opinion.]

I love the moon, the sunset, summer nights, the smell of rain, a good thunderstorm, camping in the mountains.

I am continually baffled by the goodness of my God.


[narcissistic]
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Angie Stanley said…
Like the random facts about you...especially the one about the color green. :) I'm jealous about your Brazil trip! Wish I could hide in your suitcase!
Unknown said…
Green is good always :)I'll find a good suitcase you can fit in!
Jen said…
Liz, but aren't we twins!? I liked this post....i'm with you all the way on the age/smallness discrimination....GO SKINNY PEOPLE!!!! Jesus loves us TOO!!!!
spackle sisters said…
Loved this Liz!!!
spackle sisters said…
well, mostly the 12 year old part. If I had a nickle for every time someone thought I was in high school, I'd be a rich woman. The worst of it is when at school (6th-7th grade) a substitute says, "You need to have a seat young lady."
Unknown said…
haha I KNOW!!! I would be able to buy a lot of pairs of TOMS (or an awesome camera)... I mostly love people's expressions when they find out that I'm the one driving them to the hospital. "Yes, sir, I am old enough to have a driver's license."

Jenna, I think we ARE twins. Sorry, I forgot to mention you lol. Thanks for being the only person I can really share clothes with :P

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions