I'm good

No really. I AM.
But how often do we say those words? Every day. Multiple times. And, most of the time, I bet we don't mean it.
Over these past few days... I've been overwhelmed with stuff in my life. So maybe it's not major to most people, but to me, small things have been building. It seems like maybe my little respective bubbles of life are colliding and exploding. Relationships, situations... just, life.
BUT, what an amazing thing to be able to say with all honesty that... this time is a GOOD time.
Because I know that God has orchestrated this time.
Because I know God has a purpose.
Because I know that when I am weak HE makes me strong.
Because I know that God is faithful.
So, Life is Good. Really.


"He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it."
I Thessalonians 5:24

"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. "
Philippians 1:6


Comments

Angie Stanley said…
wow Liz, I know what you mean about always saying "I'm good," but I love your perspective on it! Thanks for sharing!!!!
Unknown said…
:) God is good :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions