Outside my window
... snow.. a winter sky... and a wee bit of steam coming off of Fall River

I am thinking... about change... in life, in people, and how hard it is to embrace it sometimes. How comforting to know that God is faithful! "Emotions vary. Truth cannot" Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life.

I am thankful... above all for my Jesus who came to earth to die for me while I was still IN SIN and for God's abundant mercy! And for the little things: like coffee to help you stay awake when you've had one hour of sleep all night...

From the learning room... Plato said that the person of God and the soul of man are the same and that the eternal invisible world is far superior to the material.

From the kitchen... Dale's Family Restaurant for breakfast (typical diner coffee, french toast, bacon, and sprinkled generously with small town flavor), for lunch -oh wait.... i haven't had that yet (she says at 3:09 on the dot) :)

I am hoping... to sleep all night long. this would be a Nice Thing.

I am creating... a church history timeline (hence the Plato comment)

I am hearing... the Olympics (yes, hearing, you don't always have to watch, you know), the medics yackety yacking it up, and the clickety clack of my keys as i type

I am praying... for my unsaved friends, and for wisdom... always...

Around the dorm... books, sleeping, coffee, good friends and lots of laughing

A few plans for the rest of the week... say goodbye to friends, dive into an exciting week of Bible Conference, and attempt to successfully sing in a quartet

Pictures I am sharing: one from Christmas in the Trailer. These girls are a blessing, these girls I love. We are family! :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Day Ever

Five Minute Friday: After

interruptions