Celebratin'

Technically, it's EMS week, which means we (I don't actually know who decided) set aside an entire week to celebrate ourselves and our coworkers and to do fun things for the community! I just like to use it as an excuse to post some ridiculous meme's. ;) 






HOWEVER.... last week was Law Enforcement Officer's week. And that's kind of a big deal around here, too.
In (belated) honor of that, I present to you a conversation:



Do you think you would like to be a cop when you grow up?

J: I don't know. I haven't made up my mind yet. I think it would be good because you can help people, but it also would be scary! I watched COPS with my grandma, and those people are crazy!


What do you think the best part about being a cop would be?

J: I don't really know. That's a hard question. 
But I know what the hardest part of being a cop would be: making people hold still. They can be creepy. It would be hard!



J: I think I would make mistakes if I was a cop. But that's ok, because if you're not making mistakes, then you aren't learning!

(One of the smartest 9 year olds that I know!)

(Also, I am proud of my Main Man every day for his hard work and compassion and integrity on the job. Besides that, he looks pretty dang good in a uniform)


Comments

Abi Johnson said…
Haha nice 😉

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'