Merry, merry, merry

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Here's the albums that I have been listening to on repeat this year.

First off, this golden album from Sufjan Stevens. Forty two songs. You won't be sorry.
(P.S. Anybody know how to pronounce that first name?)


This next album is technically for kids, but it's fantastic listening for advent!


And my new all-time favorite Christmas album: The Light Came Down.
SO. GOOD.
I mean, Josh outdid himself. I am crying giant tears of sorrow because I can't be at one of his Christmas concerts.


What are you listening to this year (Or every year)?



Comments

Angie Stanley said…
Sooo, we realized the other day (a little too late) that Josh Garrels had a concert in a town just a couple hours away from my parent's house here in KS! We were sooo close... :(

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

Summer Lovin'

nothing new [under the sun]