October photo challenge: days 11-21

I did a bit more "cheating" for this week of pictures. I prefer to call it "borrowing" from other days. ;) 

11. create
my sister is really great at creating teachable experiences that are woven into every day moments.



12. night life
technically, this was sunrise. but in my mind, same same.


13. musical
the baby cousins. also, my focusing skills are lacking.



14. happy day
Uncle Jon is the best.


15. cuddle


16. discover


17. the boss
good thing he's cute.


18. oops
don't worry, I helped her up.


19. special
all of my plant babies come from special people in my life and from special times in my life. 


20. silliness
singing songs during missionary conference brings out the silliness in the adults, as these kids soon discovered.


21. favorite photo
this is not a picture of my favorite photo (how would I ever choose?), but it is my favorite photo that I took that day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

The Best Day Ever

nothing new [under the sun]