Love: brother edition


My brother Andrew is leaving our beloved Black Hills to start a whole new adventure this week... I am pretty jealous and super bummed all at the same time.
He has the sole ability to make me want to strangle him and hug him at the same time.
He makes me laugh.
I love his passion and dedication and commitment to his goals.
I couldn't be prouder of him and the growth I have watched over the past several years.
He went from that annoying little brother to one of my best friends and a guy I look up to a lot. 
Ivory Cost sibs: 1994ish
I am not sure what his twin and I are going to do without him... pictures are going to be pretty incomplete, that's for sure... 
Here's a tiny summation of the crazy (awesome) the past few years have been:



Baby faces at Christmas, early 2000's



Classic Johnsons, twinner Grad 2009



Holiday Break Shenanigans


backyard basketball



Fancy Pants and awkward posing, 2010




Choir tour adventures 2010




Brasil in the 2011 



More banquet shenanigans, 2012


Yay, grad! 2012


Halloween Shenanigans 2012



Concert Lovin' 2013



The Great Utah Road Trip 2013


Christmaaaaas in the 2013


Hockey Lovin' 2014



More Classic Johnson, sans coffee, in the 2014.

I'M GONNA MISS YOUR FACE! 

Comments

Leah said…
Phil as a whoopee cushion though...

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday: After

nothing new [under the sun]

The Best Day Ever